Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Small, Yet So Beautiful...


































































Yea...  Music and photography...  Not too great at either but both make me happy...  And if done "correctly," they can lead to some wondrously beautiful things...  Of course, there is no such thing as a "correct" way in any field of art...  There can be no such thing as an "ugly" painting or "ugly" music just like there can be no "ugly" person... Everyone responds to the arts differently and has different reactions to everything, including people, as I'm sure we all have had bad encounters with people...  Well, almost everyone that is...  No matter what we do or are like, God enjoys and loves us all immensely and unendingly...  WE are God's art...  None of us are ugly...  None of us are "ugly" to Him...

Which makes me feel a whole lot better...    :]

So yea, I'm going to upload a butt-load of new pictures...  maybe a couple every post...  :\  I don't know...  And as you will probably find out within these next few posts or even in this one...  I LOVE flowers...  So small, colorful...  Beautiful...  Not to mention intricate...  Kinda like us, huh...?

I think that's about it...  Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You make a really good point, Eric.
    I can be(and am) a total music snob.
    I really love seeing God in his creation.
    Beautiful thoughts.
    I am looking forward to reading these :)
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete